BRUSH APPLICATION(wear rubber gloves!)
On a dry, degreased, unvarnished metal, by brush or dip.
Do not spray.
This burnisher can be diluted with water to obtain different shades.
- Degrease the metal well with washing-up liquid and hot water (don’t hesitate to do it twice), then dry.
- Apply the product with a brush, sponge, wetting tool (the inside of the wetting tool must be plastic) or dip* and wipe off immediately with a cotton cloth.
- Apply neutralizer 0804 IMMEDIATELY, then dry immediately to stop the chemical reaction.
- After oxidation, rinse with water to stop the acid reaction.
- * At TREMPE
The metal must be immersed for one second, as overexposure to the product causes oxidation layers to build up, which will peel off after drying.
After this operation: wipe immediately
- After drying, use a PAD (scotch brit) to even out or create shades before finishing.
To protect metal from rust: for interiors, use our finishes:
– colorless metal wax 0730 or graphite wax 0734
– metal protection oil 0860
– or PROTECROUILLE MAT or SATINE varnish 0861 (interior & exterior)
Packaging from 100ml up to 220 L (to order)
Cleaning of brushes: with water.
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE: PROFESSIONAL PRODUCT – Read safety label carefully
– Wear rubber gloves and goggles.
– Do not swallow
– Keep out of reach of children.
Information given in good faith, but we are not responsible for it.